In addition to our weekly worship assembly, we come together for weekly Bible classes in an effort to grow in our faith as well as "stir one another up to love and good works" (Hebrews 10:24-25).
Join us Wednesday nights at 7 p.m. and Sunday mornings at 10 a.m. before worship when we hold Bible classes for all ages. Here's what we're studying January through March 2019:
Adult Class, Sunday Mornings: Godly Marriages
"...Let each one of you love his wife as himself, and let the wife see that she respects her husband" (Ephesians 5:33). Join the saints at West Mason Sunday mornings at 10 a.m. to study God's word on the purpose of marriage, growing as a husband and wife, and how to overcome challenges together.
Adult Class, Wednesday Evenings: Building Up One Another
The Bible describes the church as the bride of Christ. The Lord's church fulfills a dual purpose: to worship God and lead others to Him, and to mutually encourage one another in the journey. Join the church at West Mason on Wednesday nights at 7 p.m. as we consider how we can grow in our relationship with Jesus as his bride and grow in our relationships with one another as members of his body. This study will reference the material "Building Up One Another: Pursuing Love in the Local Church" by Wilson Adams.
This quarter, our high school and junior high classes will be studying the books of I and II Peter, as well as the "Building Up One Another" study mentioned above.
We also offer classes for our younger members and visitors:
- Grades 5 and 6
- Grades 2 through 4
- Kindergarten through 1st Grade
- Ages 3 and 4
- Ages 18 months to 2 years
- Weekly Bible Study
- Every Thursday, 10 a.m. at the building (6800 Tylersville Rd.)
- Current material: The Gospel of Mark
- Bi-Weekly Bible Study
- Every other Tuesday, 10 a.m. at the building (6800 Tylersville Rd.)
- Current material: A Study of Authority in Religion (material by Gene Taylor)
- Monthly Studies
- Men's Monthly Study (fourth Monday of every month)
- Women's Monthly Study (third Tuesday of every month)