In addition to our weekly worship assembly, we come together for weekly Bible classes in an effort to grow in our faith as well as "stir one another up to love and good works" (Hebrews 10:24-25).
Join us Sunday mornings at 10 a.m. when we hold Bible classes for all ages. In October through December 2021, we will be studying Heath Rogers' material on 2 Peter 1, "Add to Your Faith," in our junior high, high school, and adult classes.
On Wednesday evenings at 7 p.m. we will have a special class exploring the spiritual songs we sing in worship and the scriptural lessons they carry.
We also offer classes for our younger members and visitors:
- Grades 5 and 6
- Grades 2 through 4
- Kindergarten through 1st Grade
- Ages 3 and 4
- Ages 18 months to 2 years
- Weekly Bible Study
- Every Thursday, 10 a.m. at our building
- Current material: 2 Timothy
- Monthly Studies
- Men's Monthly Study (fourth Monday of every month)
- Women's Monthly Study (third Tuesday of every month)