In addition to our weekly worship assembly, we come together for weekly Bible classes in an effort to grow in our faith as well as "stir one another up to love and good works" (Hebrews 10:24-25).
Join us Wednesday nights at 7 p.m. and Sunday mornings at 10 a.m. before worship when we hold Bible classes for all ages. Here's what we're studying October through December 2018:
Scars: His, Theirs & Ours
(Adult Auditorium Class)
It is impossible to go through life without getting hurt. But how are we to deal with the scars that are left behind? This quarter, our adult Bible class will use the Scriptures along with Gardner Hall's book, "Scars: His, Theirs, and Ours" to engage in real talk about sin and its consequences, life's trials and heartaches, first century apologetics, and suffering for one's faith. Get the book digitally or in paperback on Amazon.
This quarter, our young adult, high school, and junior high classes will be studying the book of Matthew.
We also offer classes for our younger members and visitors:
- Grades 5 and 6
- Grades 2 through 4
- Kindergarten through 1st Grade
- Ages 3 and 4
- Ages 18 months to 2 years
- Weekly Bible Study
- Every Thursday, 10 a.m. at the building (6800 Tylersville Rd.)
- Current material: The Gospel of Matthew
- Bi-Weekly Bible Study
- Every other Tuesday, 10 a.m. at the building (6800 Tylersville Rd.)
- Current material: Spreading the Gospel (Book of Acts)
- Monthly Studies
- Men's Monthly Study (fourth Monday of every month)
- Women's Monthly Study (third Tuesday of every month)